Every student of Bal Bharati Public School, Ludhiana is expected to abide by the school code of conduct to facilitate the school community to work in a secure and serene environment, which will ensure the peoples to realize their full potential.
WE SHOULD ACT WITH CONSIDERATION AND COURTESY TO OTHERS AT ALL TIMES.
Followings this principles means that :
- We will listen and try to understand other people’s point of view.
- We will speak politely and without offensive/foul language to everyone, under all circumstances.
- We will remain silent in class and await permission to express our point of view.
- We will move gently and quietly about the school, in order to maintain a healthy, pleasant and safe environment.
- We will keep the school clean.
- We will always be dressed smartly and correctly in our school uniform.
- We will remember that the school’s reputation depends on the way we behave.