FEE FOR THE SESSION 2021-22
A) Monthly School Dues:-
|Fee Head||Class VI-VIII||Class IX & X||Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities||Class XI & XII
Non Med. & Medical
|Safety & Security Charges||60||60||60||60|
|Health & Hygiene Charges||60||60||60||60|
School Fee is payable on quarterly basis.
For Quarter I, School is not charging the fee under the heads Computer Charges, CAL Charges, IT charges, Safety & Security Charges and Health & Hygiene Charges.
B) Annual Charges of Rs 11500/-will be charged in two equal installments of Rs. 5750/- each, with the dues of quarter I and II.
C) Monthly Transport Charges :-
|Distance From School||Monthly Charges||Remarks|
|0 to 5 Km||1700||Transport charges are derived as per actual distance covered by school bus.|
|Above 5Km to 10 Km||1900|
|Above 10 Km to 18 Km||2200|
|Above 18 Km to 25 Km||3500|
Transport Charges are payable on quarterly basis along with fee dues.
For Quarter I, School is not charging the fee under the head Transport Charges.
D) Fee Rules
Schedule for payment of School dues/Transport charges (Without fine)
|1st Instalment (April – June) 10-20 April||For Q I-Date extended till 10th May 2021.|
|2nd Instalment (July – September) 10-20 July|
|3rd Instalment (Oct- Dec) 10-20 October|
|4th Instalment (Jan – March) 10-20 January|
Fine for Late payment of School Dues.
|For dues cleared||Amount (Rs.)|
| After due date till 10th of the 2nd month of the quarter
(Between 21st April to 10th May, in case of 1st quarter)
|Between 11th of the 2nd month of the quarter to 10th of the 3rd month of the quarter.
(Between 11th May to 10th June, in case of 1st quarter)
|Between 11th of the 3rd month of the quarter to 10th of the 1st month of the next quarter.
(Between 11th June to 10th July, in case of 1st quarter)*
|*FOR QUARTER IV, LAST DATE TO CLEAR ALL THE SCHOOL DUES IS 5TH MARCH 2022.
In case dues are not paid as per above time schedule, student’s name will be struck off from School rolls and will be reinstated only on submission of application duly approved by Principal, along with D.D for school dues (including fine & restoration charges) at the school office.
Other Rules for payment of School Dues.
- Fee can be deposited for the full year.
- Fee is payable w.e.f April, on quarterly basis irrespective of the date of admission of child.
- School dues are to be submitted via online mode through Student Admission Number/ Student ID. Cash/Cheque/Bank DD/NEFT are not
- Given dates & rules are applicable to transport charges as well.
- Steps to be followed to pay online fee are available at School website balbharati.org under the tab guidelines to pay fee online.
- Transport facility can be availed/route can be changed by submitting “Transport Form” at the School office.
- In case of activity related payments, cheque bounce is subject to charges.
Office timings are: Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm (2nd Saturday closed)