Admission process starts in the month of November every year with insertion of Registration Notice in local dailies.
- The students of Class V from Feeder School (BBPS Phase II U.E. Dugri) are automatically admitted to class VI on getting promoted.
- Admission to class I-IX is opened in the first week of March, subject to availability of seats in different classes.
- Admission is through Entrance Test in the subjects of English, Mathematics and Hindi and GK(S.St & Science).
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured in the Entrance Test.
- Registration and appearing in the Test does not guarantee admission.
Criteria for provisional admission to class XI (Non-Medical, Medical Commerce and Humanities) is as follows -
- Along with entrance test the following criterion should be fulfilled
- Non Medical : – 80% in Mathematics and Science in class IX and X (Term I).
- Medical : Minimum Grade Point – 75% in Mathematics and Science in class IX and X (Term I).
- Commerce : Minimum Grade Point – 75% in Mathematics , S.St. and English in class IX and X (Term I).
- Regular admission to class XI is granted after the declaration of result of class X.
- Provisional admission does not guarantee regular admission. The student has to qualify class X as per above criteria
- As per CBSE guidelines school does not take fresh admissions in class X and XII.