Protection of Children from Sexual Offence (POCSO) Act 2012
All children have an equal right to access education in an environment that is safe, protective and conducive to the overall development. The challenges of gender inequality, eve teasing and sexual abuse in school environment call for increased awareness and creating synergy among parents, teachers and schools.
In order to ensure strict compliance of the Protection of child from sexual offence (POCSO) Act 2012, school has taken several initiatives and actions for creating awareness about sexual exploitation among the school children.
POCSO Online Complaint-Box for children
Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Online Complaint-Box is an initiative to help children report such crimes directly to the school POCSO Committee. The online complaint management system enables easy reporting and timely action against the offenders under the POCSO Act, 2012. It is very simple to operate and will help to maintain the confidentiality of the complaint.
- Ms. Ashwinder Kaur, PGT (Psychology)/Counsellor
- Ms. Amardip Kaur, TGT( Punjabi)
- Ms. Meenakshi Arora, TGT(English)
- Mr. Yogesh Sharma, TGT(Hindi)
- Ms. Monika Wadhwa, Asst. Teacher (Computers)
- Ms. Pallavi Sehgal, Assistant Teacher (S.St)
- Ms. Sakshi Jain (Counsellor)